The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is a Canadian immigration program for individuals who are willing to invest CAD $800,000 in the province of Quebec.Participants must also have a net worth of CAD $1,600,000 and be able to demonstrate that they will sustain themselves after the investment has been made.
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is a fast and easy way to immigrate to Canada as an investor.This program is open to applicants who have:
- A net worth of at least $1.6 million CAD
- Business experience in Quebec, or in another Canadian province
- Minimum two years’ management experience in a senior management position in a private company or government organization
- A minimum annual personal income of $80,000 CAD
What Is The Application Process For The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
To apply for this program, you must first submit an online application through the Government of Quebec’s website. You will be required to provide evidence of your financial assets, as well as proof that your investment will benefit the Quebec economy.
The program has four stages:
- Complete the application
- Pass a language test and submit an information document (ID)
- Submit a business plan, financial report and an investment agreement
- Apply for Canadian citizenship
Top Benefits Of The QIIP
The qiipquebec is a fast, straightforward way to get a Canadian permanent resident visa. You’ll be able to immigrate to Canada, which means you can live and work anywhere in the country. You can even bring your spouse and kids along with you!
But what are the benefits of Quebec Immigrant Investor program? Let’s take a look at some of the perks:
- It’s fast! The Quebec Immigrant Investor program has one of the fastest processing times in all of Canada. In fact, you can expect your application to be processed in as little as 12 months or less—and that’s after you’ve completed your paperwork and submitted it online (or by mail).
- It’s simple! Because this program uses a points-based system, there’s no need for any complicated paperwork or lengthy forms—just fill out one form and provide some documents that prove your income level and investment capital (if applicable). Your application will be processed within one year from the date it was submitted—and that includes any time spent waiting for an interview or medical exam if those are required by your situation!
- You don’t need to speak French! This program doesn’t require language proficiency from applicants, so if you’re worried about having trouble communicating in French, don’t be—you won’t have any problems at all with this one.
Consult An Immigration Lawyer Now
- First, they have a lot of experience with the Canadian immigration system and know all the ins and outs of it. They can help you navigate any complications that might come up along the way.
- Second, they will be able to tell you if your situation is even eligible for immigration to Canada or not. If it isn’t, they’ll be able to advise you on other options that might suit you better.